Monday 25 March 2013

Will Write For Charity


I'll keep this as short as I can.

To anyone who has been following the blog for a while you might have noticed a few unrelated sites alongside the sites I submit content to listed within the Links box. One is to a DeviantArt account of an artist Daniell Eellison (Marker-Mistress). The main reason for this was to try and get more attention to herself and her blog due to her current financial situation. I know a few of you are already switching off at that but hear this out for a minute and what i'm offering to anyone who helps her.

If you read her last journal update on her situation she's asking for donations of any kind along with commissions. It doesn't specify any kind of amount, anything will do but for a certain amount i'm willing to offer something in return. You might have seen a few of the essays i've posted on the site over the years, everything from personal ones on the reasons for Aliens: Colonial Marines' failure to University submitted ones on The Big Sleep and how censorship hamstrung the film.
For every £15 or $25 US dollars you submit to her through PayPal I will do a 2,000 word essay on a media subject of your choice. Along with an additional 500 words for every additional £5 or $7.50 you give. Each one will be unbiased, sticking purely to the facts, my full effort put into it and with full sources listed. There will be no limitations placed upon any subject, that is purely at your request. If you do not wish for me to post it on the site and e-mail it to you privately, I will also accept that.

Contact me on whitestarone@live.co.uk with proof of your submission, a screenshot preferably, and your request. Also know this: I will be checking to see that your donations are received by the artist. Any attempt to abuse this offer and get free work without paying will not be tolerated. Please also be warned that this will be a first-come-first-served deal. The sooner you act, the sooner you get your work.

And finally, know this: Those university essays ones I uploaded? They're the ones on the low end of the marking grade for my work. I've yet to post anything I have received high markings for or the level of work I am offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment