Saturday 30 August 2014

12 Hilariously Awesome Glitches Ever Engineered By Bethesda


There’s always a few distinct things which will constantly remind a person they’re playing a Bethesda Softworks title. The worlds will be vast, the weapons plentiful, the hidden secrets without number – and the bugs they stumble upon as they drink in the rich environment will totally break the game. However, while they are so often regarded as a failing among any series, the glitches and errors of Bethesda’s releases are what adds to their charm.

2 comments:

  1. That chicken thing reminds me of Baldur's Gate 2, where in one house (and not any other) you had to get rid of the cat before taking stuff, otherwise the cat would run out the door and report you to the city guards. To be fair though, I think that was the house of a wizard (it had some scrolls and magic items), so they were either polymorphed at the time, or that was just their familiar.

    For some reason I never thought about using the bodies to hold stuff before, I always thought it was funny when I could loot a raider just by taking his foot away with me, I just never thought it was a good idea to put items back.

    I figured that potion bit would make #1, I have no idea how they missed that in testing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, okay that I actually never noticed in Baldur's Gate 2, i'll definitely need to go back and play that now. Admittedly that's one game which I never completed so it's one title I should seriously make time for at some point.

      Delete