Friday 22 June 2018

There Was Going To Be An Audio Drama Review For Today...

But I can't hear it.

I can't even hear myself think right now, because the relentless sound of power tools is so loud that the relentless shriek of motors dominates the building. You can hear this fucking noise from across the street. Combined with the fact that my "office" now consists of a single desk which has been moved into a public space - where a snorting brainless mountain of fat can interrupt my work every minute - finishing anything has proven impossible. Oh, and the lights don't work, so I can't see what i'm supposed to be working on after this finishes. I was actually going to pass on a brief recording of this, until I realised it would likely deafen anyone who listened to the damn thing.

So, to offer the short version - Fuck 2018, fuck this insanity, and please know that standard practices will resume as soon as this absolute joke of a situation is finally resolved.

2 comments:

  1. Is this a bit of your personal life, or in-universe stories of what would happen if the Tau took over, Regimental Standard style?

    On a serious note, that sucks, hope it improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I had been clever enough to come up with something like that to justify this sort of thing, but it felt best to be honest over it. Many thanks as well, i'm seriously hoping things will be back to relative normality from here on.

      Delete