Friday 22 September 2017

The Embuggerance Continues

So, my PC just died. Just when we finally get the ball rolling and working on frequent articles again, it seems that life found a new way to kick the legs out from under me. How long this is going to take will depend heavily upon the damage in question - as it simply refused to switch on this morning - and when I can manage to set the time aside to actually speak with someone.

In the meantime, some articles will continue. I have a small stockpile I have been building up of Black Library releases (and Star Wars: Crimson Empire II) which will be sent out over the coming weeks. With luck this shouldn't disrupt the schedule too much, but I want it to be clear that these are going up on a timer - I won't be able to approve comments or reply to people in that time unless an alternative method can be found. So, if your comment doesn't appear for a while or you're still waiting for me to answer you, I am sorry, but it might just take a little longer to get around to it.

Here's hoping things finally take a turn for the better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment