Thursday 5 January 2012

Inactivity Again

To start things off - I did have something planned for New Year's Eve, but i'm saving it for next year. You'll understand why when we get to December the 31st, trust me.

Secondly, this is a warning the site is going to be inactive for some time. A mixture of University work and other obligations are going to keep getting in the way of posting new reviews for a while, and with a new timetable I need to sort out a new date for uploads. It'll probably be Tuesday or Sunday depending upon how draining the several hours of travelling to and from University proves to be.
Anything I do post will ultimately depend upon how much time I have to play/watch/read something, plan out a review, proof read it and all that other stuff.

If you're looking to get your reviewing fix with over the next month or two, i'd suggest taking a look at STRETCH Reviews, JunkyardBreadfruit or click on the link to Paranerds on the right bar. All of them produce very entertaining videos/text reviews/podcasts and could do with a lot more attention than what they're getting right now.

So, hopefully it won't be long before I'm posting stuff again and i'll see you when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment